MuddyYoshi said:
If a mod already deleted it when it was uploaded by a longtime contributor, the odds of it being accepted upon reupload only four months later are slim to none. Considering the focus of sakugabooru is 2d animation, I dunno if it’ll ever be accepted. That being said, this isn’t the first time this discussion has happened (see the comments under post #40496).

It’s a great cut, just maybe not fit for the site, at least according to current moderation standards. Maybe in the future they’ll think differently, but who knows?
Oh yeah I've read that thread too. One person said "I'm leaving this post up for now until I can get all the admins together for a chat," **6 years ago**. It looks like there has been no progress and if that post staying up isn't the mods having double standards and playing favorites, I don't know what is. The snarky, lazy comment "nothing noteworthy on the hand-drawn layers" by the mod who deleted the AoT post didn't help to justify the deletion either.

Oh, and new comments by me and one other person on that deleted post were just deleted in the past hour. Bravo.