Ff7433f5ad762972f908c8728e398d6a
from Sakugawiki: 閃光弾が光ってから、ブルーブレイカーにライフルを向けられるまで

everything after the flash bang goes off should be Oka, not sure about the first few cuts yet.
8fdd87b76655c9c83297c49a8fc8bd9b
From Sakugawiki: おしっこガマンしてるシーン
9838296aab6cc9afc3457acb7f52f1bc
Wow he being very corrected it's so ironic
Lmao, HE WAS CORRECTED!!
One: I can't believe Shintani actually corrected Takahashi! Either Taka went on model (which he is capable of doing) as much as he could with Shintani still doing corrections (but to a lesser extent), or, Shintani just went all out and almost completely redrew Taka's art.

Two: I just love Goku's facial expressions through this entire cut. They are so adorable.
I really enjoy Takahashi's simpler work when he adheres to the simplistic designs. The part of the movie that he supervised was honestly my least favorite part, for the movement was stiff and awkward, though not as much as Yamamuro's.
Although I am a big proponent of Takahashi’s style I still find it really refreshing to see him follow the sheets.
chickenbois1 said:
He didn't
This scene originally was Buu arc inspired and had janky anatomy
It was entierly redrawn
80dec30bab0824fc4bc85b71c2174257
I was pretty sure of it, but i think kenichiro aoki is the Joker card of OPM S2. I can't imagine how much work he have to do this season must be insane .
Aoki has potential but how come a new animator was chosen as the main animator of onepunch man,I wanna know the story behind that
datwerg said:
Aoki continues to surprise.

It's too bad that the sound design for this scene is so ass. Especially when Sonic dodges the punch around 0:07 ~ 0:10.
When Genos first "boosts" away, that sound was actually pretty amazing (especially for anime), but oh my GOD the rest is so bad. I feel like the new trend with anime sound design is to distort everything - Berserk got this really bad as well.
hhhikikomori said:
It's because a significant fraction of anime that come out every season have their sound design done by the same guy - Yoshikazu Iwanami. His sound design uses a ton of low quality public domain sounds and it always sounds like it's being base-boosted to absolute shit.
MerrBear said:
Then someone should tell him to not do that, cause it distracts rather than help the animation.
MerrBear said:
Yoshikazu Iwanami's work on JoJo is actually really good though. In fact it's some of my favorite sound design in anime in general.
9ac6f0bc0da66803ccd0492e0ad86bb4
on Hirofumi Masuda
>エルフが弓を引いてキャラがロングショットになるところ(ご本人のツイートより)
takeuchi: サビの電撃放つ少女
9734da01ac424f7e1876992950081c51
Date Apr 22 User Nickycolas Rating Safe Score 3
source: https://twitter.com/junkamiya/status/35358721601179648

Sadahiko Sakamaki did 1st key animation in this episode.
>『宇宙船サジタリウス 第1話』快調に動いているカットは、実は大半に総作監である坂巻貞彦さんのラフ原画が入っています。
6522f6add23e04427a92f52bfdfcb18d
2cec6922097e97885815a948c135cdda
Bloodystar said:
Source: https://twitter.com/o_ihs_oy/status/918055800823726080
Black and white part is Hatsumi and then Isuta.
HIGANO said:
According to Sunagawa,Looks like Isuta & Daisuke Hatsumi handle this part..? but i am not sure so.. https://twitter.com/misopetha_menos/status/917747818256728064
9d6d91696a86492a8db3b0e50c2bb589
94553aa385092afed9e0ae6eab0fe5e9
Boruto's rasengan at the end is Kobayashi, most of the rest should be Masuda