8f030c084a35ee44b577359f50b40bc8 
Now I'm reminded why I've forgotten about this scene.
Any idea why the CG model was used for so much action in the first episode? It rarely shows up so prominently ever again.
Well this is... Incredibly jarring
this scene was deleted in the movie version
and yeah the cgi is bad
3eae814c5cb29f55873ccffc3e9f18ed 
I'll be shocked if this gets approved.
I'm shocked this hasn't been posted all this time
B35227fad430502c1cd6eb53a54a284c 
21dff45b7a7e42b602ce47597ae2b5cf 
Date Oct 12 User Ashita Rating Safe Score 9
I love the OP, just wish I could understand the significance of the ball bearings.
dash56 said:
I love the OP, just wish I could understand the significance of the ball bearings.
it's a low key marble race
6a3c544de6d11b2b7ce42b33bc6ae193 
Date 08:29 User SFLSNZYN Rating Safe Score 5
edited to compose similar cuts. wonder if its by masayuki
C4cacad0fc54299d3ad5b26009c19bb1 
Date Oct 14 User slash Rating Safe Score 10
I wanna ask something,Can I upload my own flipbook if its good enough?
slash said:
I wanna ask something,Can I upload my own flipbook if its good enough?
I think you should try it
the first part of this with the smoke and fire is the better part tbh
B0ce7619562331a01d4c5f147d774d4a 
Ajay said:
Let's not have a tag war.
We shouldn't have one. One of the rules is clearly to tag presumed if there is no actual source, and we might have been to lenient in some series. It won't kill you to leave presumed.
idk his vegeta art style reminds of tadayoshi yamamuro
This is 100% Shida. Period.
Yamamuro is an overbearing supervisor that's probably why.
Kadtv1 said:
idk his vegeta art style reminds of tadayoshi yamamuro
Yep, sometimes when the animation isn't so obvious, the fact that the directors like yamamuro touches the drawings of others doesn't help to identify the animator. It's not a critique, it's his job, but i like to view the style of others. Well, if others draw like Uchiyama or Ebisawa maybe not xD.

And yes, if there is not confirmation we should put "presumed".
Can you imagine if this was animated by him in THIS current day in age? Without animation corrections? (Well...it depends...)
481ea81a303c443ae676cb0b6c48661e 
u aint gonna catch jiren disintegrating like that when goku goes super saiyan ultra instinct
I like the Kai edits. The crazy flashes in the original series was insane and hard to see sometimes. I'm glad the blue coloring replaced it.
qwack said:
I like the Kai edits. The crazy flashes in the original series was insane and hard to see sometimes. I'm glad the blue coloring replaced it.
I read somewhere (I'll have a look at daizenshu when I can) a while back that the reason they did this was because the white flashes DBZ always used were actually quite damaging for the eyes.
I'll keep looking for the article and see if I can find it, though we're talking about 5 years ago now.
tengemac said:
I read somewhere (I'll have a look at daizenshu when I can) a while back that the reason they did this was because the white flashes DBZ always used were actually quite damaging for the eyes.
I'll keep looking for the article and see if I can find it, though we're talking about 5 years ago now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennō_Senshi_Porygon
7a6a87a7341315f4f3a7e6458cfaa19a 
True solo by the original author, from storyboard to composite.
i have no idea what this is, but i love it.
This is really solid animation coming from someone who isn't even technically an animator. I'm quite impressed.
MerrBear said:
This is really solid animation coming from someone who isn't even technically an animator. I'm quite impressed.
https://twitter.com/tkmiz/status/853545949234307073

The author's twitter is full of great illustrations and animations if anyone is interested.
79802ebf479257951a4fccdf7228e716 
Honestly this show is the most thrilling, exhilarating, epic piece of entertainment ever created by mankind.
felseven said:
Honestly this show is the most thrilling, exhilarating, epic piece of entertainment ever created by mankind.
agree