Post: https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/20181 To KamKKF, I like to continue here, If you don't mind.
KamKKF said:
1. If you have to 0.2 speed something that doesn't have much visual information present there is probably an issue.
2. The character doesn't fall out of frame at 0.2 speed, they disappear. A simple animation error. If the intent was to have the solider fall over then it needed to be clarified better in the original layout, but they disappear there as well. Looking at the original layout, I'd guess the camera was supposed to pan away before the character "disappears" or slides out of frame, so it's a simple mistake. You're the only one questioning it because most people recognize it as a mistake because for a scene that is very thorough and well animated it is jarringly out of place.

Apologies for my earlier wording ^_^
1. Actually, I had to look in 0.2 to find that, in normal speed is not a problem, or course.

2. But, the old post had comments about that, that's why I'm asking...my point is that how is it ''jarringly'' if the last frame is almost fading out like is it supposed to do, like you're saying...then, the correction would be like showing one more frame of the remaining of his right arm?
Paul_Y2J said:
1. Actually, I had to look in 0.2 to find that, in normal speed is not a problem, or course.

2. But, the old post had comments about that, that's why I'm asking...my point is that how is it ''jarringly'' if the last frame is almost fading out like is it supposed to do, like you're saying...then, the correction would be like showing one more frame of the remaining of his right arm?
Thanks for moving it here, I think that that scene would need a few more frames to convey the solider falling over if that was in intent. As it stands I don't think it was... normal speed and 0.2 speed yield the same result here in my mind, the soilder just disappears rather than naturally falling out of frame. Seems to be the common sentiment. I deleted the comments under the og post because they were becoming a clutter and we got a very interesting "it works well with sound so why are you complaining" comment on a site that posts clips devoid of sound.