Edit | Respond

This is John Wick on steroids. Especially with the way the actions are composed as densely as possible in a single shot.
DoktorFish said:
This is John Wick on steroids. Especially with the way the actions are composed as densely as possible in a single shot.
I'd love for more of this style of combat in other shows someday. taking inspiration from the John Wick movies.
qwack said:
I'd love for more of this style of combat in other shows someday. taking inspiration from the John Wick movies.
John wick never invented gun fu action. Hong Kong did it first with their movies and the guys from Wick were inspired by them.
Casshan said:
John wick never invented gun fu action. Hong Kong did it first with their movies and the guys from Wick were inspired by them.
Yeah I know that. But your missing the point of my comment.