Regarding the prohibition of furry
I am here to address some confusion regarding site policies. This site's terms of service prohibit "furry", defined as "Any image or movie where a person's skin is made of fur or scales". Disregarding any ambiguity inherent in said definition, there are numerous posts on this site, primarily from western sources, containing anthropomorphic animals, often with humanoid proportions, most notably those from looney tunes. I was unsure as to whether or not those qualified as "furry" as they appear to fit the definition but at the same time appear to have been approved by site moderators, and am looking to find clarification regarding the subject.
Uhhhhhh I think that furry prohibition thing is left over from the moebooru source, which is used on yande.re, a site that bans furry art. It doesn't really apply to our purposes, cartoons about animals are fine.
Thanks for the clarification. For the sake of other users who might be confused, I recommend, but don't explicitly request, that said term be modified to be more applicable to this site's content.