It looks like you don't include the guy talking about jacking off and the annoyed guy under the category of people with good intentions. I would do so:

To clarify, when I speak of people that I'm describing using the words "good intentions," I don't necessarily mean such a narrow spectrum of people like "those that communicate with the specific brand of tact, social empathy, and clean verbage so as to achieve a harmonious, nutritious discussion with site members." I'm also including the two people that you referred to.

Example 1: Whether or not the jack-off comment could be seen as relatively repulsive or not is a very... personally subjective consideration. A person's reaction to sexual jokes in general massively depends on their cultural training - how one's local society would like to circulate the idea of sexual topics among its people in order to guide its people's behaviors in the way that would allow for the most optimum state of living by which the society may grow and advance as an organism. There's no inherent vibe in sexual references themselves - only those we create when we interpret them with our individual mental filters.
I personally interpreted the comment in a purely positive fashion; I understand that he was just using the jack-off metaphor as a vessel to communicate the idea of pleasurable stimulation, which Yutapon's animation allowed him to experience. I see the beauty in the metaphor (might be hard to imagine; lol).

Example 2: Akin to a double-sided coin, there is an unfulfilled desire attached to every moment of anger. Two people could've felt the same way that he did: "I have no interest in these unimpressive animations; I feel that it degrades the quality of the booru as a whole, and I wish to see only the animations that I deem impressive." But he expressed this thought through an upset state of mind. I don't think that this makes him an accidental cancer or anything. If someone just talked to him in a way that satisfied his concerns and allowed him an understanding of the value of the cuts that he deems low quality, his desires might change and his annoyance might disperse.
With this in mind, approaching him with the knowledge that his intentions aren't poisonous would still produce a positive effect.