Hitorio said:
http://i.imgur.com/1KXQxjO.png
http://i.imgur.com/eumFZR9.png
The first link is context. The second link contains my deleted post - the final straw that motivated me to finally bring this topic up on the forum due to observing a consistently disagreeable pattern.
This particular deletion disturbed me because I didn't see a legitimate reason for it.
I asked for clarification on why Ashita, a member of the site (I don't know Ashita's position. Regular user? Mod? Something else?) told everyone, for an unidentified special reason, to not tag a post in the way that seemed intuitively correct. We knew Bahi did the scene, but Ashita told us not to tag the scene with Bahi's name, so I asked why. The concern I expressed in this post was not an abrasive, flamebait-ish antagonizing of someone. It is a question about the rules/procedures. Leaving that question unanswered is something I can accept if mods are so busy that they don't have time to check every post and clarify tagging procedures to a user. Deleting the question entirely is an action that makes little sense to me, and the possible reasons for it that immediately came to my mind were angering to ponder at first (I cleansed those feelings out of me before posting). If a person asks a question that possibly exposes a nonsensical decision of those to whom the question is asked, and then the person that asks the question is silenced, it's never a good sign. But then if the answer is simple and easily explained, why not answer instead of deleting the question? It's rather suspicious to me.
This particular lack of communication from site leadership to site user is a degenerative type of relationship.
I don't tend to moderate the comments section, but I guess I should address your doubts as you keep mentioning me. That Bahi episode was quite a mess to moderate, honestly, as users jumped the wagon when he kept ghostly-tweeting screencaps. The original uploader, HachiKirra, first uploaded the complete scene which included Bahi's work, but also another animator's work. So, when he realized this fact, he asked me via PM (I don't bite and I even reply!) if he could re-upload the scene splitting the animators, which I agreed. So, when users kept wrongly tagging Bahi in post #22745 I just asked for it to stop (it's even confirmed by him that he didn't do that part). I honestly didn't see your question back then, and I had already discussed this topic in the sakuga channel, so I kinda assumed that the discussion was done.

Which lead us to post #25100. When I saw your question I thought you were just a really really bad troll. I mean, if you watch the genga and then click the link to the parent post, it leads you to Bahi's post. A post which is correctly tagged, where you can't read any comment whatsoever and it is fucking identical to the genga. There isn't even one cut from the artist unknown post. So I didn't understand why you were trying to start a fight and I decided to delete the post instead of replying in such a manner that would you feel embarrassed. My bad I guess.

And that's my part, I'll leave the other queries to the other mods.