Alright.

So let's start out with the fact that I do agree the comments sections do get pretty hostile in recent times. It's not like I haven't been at fault regarding this sometimes. And that is not okay.

That said regarding the Coleworld702 situation, shitposting is still shitposting and while Disgaeamad's response was rather crude he's in the right in this situation (in my opinion of course). The comments section should be used in constructive manners and not like a random 4chan thread. Even if he didn't intend to come off as a random /a/ or r/anime user it's seen that way and honestly just makes people look bad.

Which leads me to your question regarding why some of your posts were deleted, I personally don't know who deleted your posts in those Kabaneri uploads, but I honestly believe it wasn't malicious intent as much as it being seen as cluttering up the comments with relatively off-topic questions. I'm sure if you sent Ashita a message with your thoughts in a private channel (irc, twitter, booru PMs) he'd have responded in a thoughtful manner.

And finally, I do not think any of the staff is so far up their own butts that they'd be arrogant enough to not acknowledge their mistakes. Heck there's usually lots of friendly ribbing between staff members when this kinda stuff happens though this might not be seen a lot in the booru itself.

If you have any more questions feel free to contact me on irc, twitter or my booru inbox. But I'm sure more staff will see this later in the day so if you'd like to talk to them instead please wait for their replies.