Avidemux outputting at the incorrect framerate.
I'm quite new to using Avidemux, but I followed the tutorial linked on the "Encoding and Uploading Tips" page, and yet the outputs never come out at the correct framerate of 23.976, instead outputting at 23.953102 fps. I've checked the original source file, and that's at the correct framerate, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated!

-Jack 
I don't use avidemux that often but from what Ive seen/heard a recent update made it start doing that. The actual frames themselves appear to be correct as far as I can tell? It's just annoying that the container reads incorrectly especially for mild OCD havers. I've avoided updating mine for that reason
Jackcifer said:
Ah okay, thanks!
might want to switch to sakuga encode if you just plan to booru casual/ongoing anime stuff and not weird 80's ovas
PurpleGeth said:
I don't use avidemux that often but from what Ive seen/heard a recent update made it start doing that. The actual frames themselves appear to be correct as far as I can tell? It's just annoying that the container reads incorrectly especially for mild OCD havers. I've avoided updating mine for that reason
Yeah, from my experience, 2.7.8 seems to be the last version that doesn't have this framerate bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in the future but avoid version 2.8+ for now

Edit: Noticed that I still have this issue on 2.7.8 sometimes so it's not foolproof either. As Dru said, it's better to use Sakuga Encode to be safe