2D added to 3D animations on the site.
I was just wondering if 3D CGI animations that incorporate 2D animated elements as well would be suitable for the site.
What I mean is that there are some uploads here from, say, Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero, even though the whole movie is primarily CGI, yet there are scenes from several other anime that incorporate both elements, yet they get deleted,for having similarly having primary CGI. So I was wondering what was the threshold for which CGI with 2D animations can make it on the site, and which can't.
Kogane said:
I was just wondering if 3D CGI animations that incorporate 2D animated elements as well would be suitable for the site.
What I mean is that there are some uploads here from, say, Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero, even though the whole movie is primarily CGI, yet there are scenes from several other anime that incorporate both elements, yet they get deleted,for having similarly having primary CGI. So I was wondering what was the threshold for which CGI with 2D animations can make it on the site, and which can't.
The cuts of Super Hero that have heavy 2D effects work are already on the site. Anything that's like mostly CGI will just be deleted. The Mods here rule this shit with an iron fist most of the time and will delete anything that has too much CG, even if there is quite a bit of 2D integration.