This topic is locked.

Mob psycho 100 posts
What just happened to all of the mob psycho 100 posts? I can’t find any of them. This is similar to the hunter x hunter situation that’s been going on for about a year now. What’s going on? Can I expect to see them back anytime soon?
Literally just came here to see whats up. They said "check back in a couple months" and now hunter x hunter hasn't been on the site for a year and they haven't said anything about it. If they have to delete them all for legal reasons then fine but they just straight up don't give a explanation and it's irritating.
Mob Psycho 100 posts all got removed due to DMCA's.
Please don't make this thread the next "What happened to the HxH posts?" thread.
Habarudo said:
Mob Psycho 100 posts all got removed due to DMCA's.
Please don't make this thread the next "What happened to the HxH posts?" thread.
Was the hxh thread that bad? It was just people being curious because the mods didn't bother to say that to begin with and plus in the past like 9 months it received two comments. I'd be fine with them doing this if they just explained it to begin with.
It gets comments every single week, very often ones that go over the line, for something that we deemed better to stay quiet about. If you only see those it's because it's heavily moderated. Explanations in every single case have been given, with the degree of publicity we felt was adequate.
kViN said:
It gets comments every single week, very often ones that go over the line, for something that we deemed better to stay quiet about. If you only see those it's because it's heavily moderated. Explanations in every single case have been given, with the degree of publicity we felt was adequate.
wouldn't it be better if you just lock such threads with an explanation of sort that you deem right? and that explanation being the last reply in the thread would be easy to notice and would stop people from keeping the matter alive.
All the rough animation they had for Mob was dope, I loved looking at it to get pumped about working on my own animation. It's so disappointing that they're totally gone...