crediting the Sakkan
So I wanted to ask, can you tag a Sakkan who has been confirmed to have corrected and supervised a certain cut? I tagged Akari Minagawa for this one-cut in shingeki #81 which she confirmed on twitter have corrected and supervised, but unfortunately that tag has been deleted from the post.

Asking since I do see other posts crediting a Sakkan for corrections, was wondering if their are certain conditions or whatever to do that.
sakkan is usually only tagged when the timing of the animation or the overall appearance of the scene was vastly changed by them.

that's not always the easiest to tell though, which is why its usually reserved for idiosyncratic animation directors like hiroyuki yamashita/yutaka nakamura etc. where their presence takes over the work.

in this case I dont think Akari Minagawa is that type of sakkan, they most likely just corrected the faces, which is something every sakkan does.
PurpleGeth said:
sakkan is usually only tagged when the timing of the animation or the overall appearance of the scene was vastly changed by them.

that's not always the easiest to tell though, which is why its usually reserved for idiosyncratic animation directors like hiroyuki yamashita/yutaka nakamura etc. where their presence takes over the work.

in this case I dont think Akari Minagawa is that type of sakkan, they most likely just corrected the faces, which is something every sakkan does.
Got it, then I wont tag her. Thanks Geth !