Posts Deleted
I posted 2 clips from snk #85, and they were both deleted for reasons "Its mostly cgi" and "deleted for being mid". Are these valid reasons? Can someone help me out here.
bakakoo said:
I posted 2 clips from snk #85, and they were both deleted for reasons "Its mostly cgi" and "deleted for being mid". Are these valid reasons? Can someone help me out here.
Sorry for the menial deletion reasons, clips from this episode have been uploaded a lot over the past few days despite not being all that booru worthy. I checked and the clips you uploaded aren't substantial for the site, the one that is mostly cgi is self explanatory, the site only approves uploads that host cgi if there are good 2d effects alongside them. In this case it's just too weak. For the second one it's pretty stiff overall, the smoke effects have some merit but not enough to carry the post to approval. BakaManiaHD usually covers the episodes thoroughly so if there's a scene skipped by him or not uploaded then it most likely will not be approved (and even then we check and moderate his uploads accordingly).
KamKKF said:
Sorry for the menial deletion reasons, clips from this episode have been uploaded a lot over the past few days despite not being all that booru worthy. I checked and the clips you uploaded aren't substantial for the site, the one that is mostly cgi is self explanatory, the site only approves uploads that host cgi if there are good 2d effects alongside them. In this case it's just too weak. For the second one it's pretty stiff overall, the smoke effects have some merit but not enough to carry the post to approval. BakaManiaHD usually covers the episodes thoroughly so if there's a scene skipped by him or not uploaded then it most likely will not be approved (and even then we check and moderate his uploads accordingly).
Aight got it. Still dont really like the reasoning, but thanks for taking your time to explain it to me. I'll try to adhere to the logic for future posts.