Would be nice if the site could have tags for the "framerate" of each cut, like indicating if they are on 1s 2s and such
this just a suggestion and i dunno if this is the right place for it, and im not too into the technical side of things (so maybe its to late to add it) but it came to my mind and i wanted to share it
The embedded video player on this site is nice in the way that you can framestep clips, making it easy to discern how many frames it's animated at (it's not called framerate, the framerate is 24 fps).

The problem with introducing a tag like you are suggested, is that it apply to almost no cuts on this booru. Almost all the clips uploaded here have variations in exposures.
You rarely find cuts that's not variations of 2s, 3s 4s and 6s.
Habarudo said:
The embedded video player on this site is nice in the way that you can framestep clips, making it easy to discern how many frames it's animated at (it's not called framerate, the framerate is 24 fps).

The problem with introducing a tag like you are suggested, is that it apply to almost no cuts on this booru. Almost all the clips uploaded here have variations in exposures.
You rarely find cuts that's not variations of 2s, 3s 4s and 6s.
noted, thanks for the info, ill try using the feature you suggested