How do you find action animators?
I dont know kanji, or Japanese in general so in the episode credits which ones can you identify as the ones that describe the Action Animators so I can better help and identify the animators for posts that people just leave as "artist unknown" instead of trying to leave it as "presumed"
jk said:
I dont know kanji, or Japanese in general so in the episode credits which ones can you identify as the ones that describe the Action Animators so I can better help and identify the animators for posts that people just leave as "artist unknown" instead of trying to leave it as "presumed"
It varies from show to show. Sometimes an individual animator is credited separately from the rest of the credit block to signify they did a special moment within the episode. Other shows will give them a special credit to identify specific scenes they did. Others unfortunately just lump those animators in with the rest of the credits list, so you only have to rely on either outside sources (i.e. the animator him/herself) or your best judgement.
Anihunter said:
It varies from show to show. Sometimes an individual animator is credited separately from the rest of the credit block to signify they did a special moment within the episode. Other shows will give them a special credit to identify specific scenes they did. Others unfortunately just lump those animators in with the rest of the credits list, so you only have to rely on either outside sources (i.e. the animator him/herself) or your best judgement.
Really? Agh, some animators just don't have twitters or dont know english that well, and again I dont know any japanese, is there any better way I can help to classify animators? Or am I just screwed
jk said:
The kanji for action key animator that you'll see in some shows like opm 2 is アクション原画
Armando said:
The kanji for action key animator that you'll see in some shows like opm 2 is アクション原画
ayyyy armando! Thanks buddy! I remember you from my earlier posts haha, thank you for the help bro