"Not Really Impressive" ...why??
So 2 days ago I posted this (post #74945) and I check and my post got deleted cause it's "not Impressive" why?! that's not a good reason to delete it ,this was a really interesting scene that I liked and I'm sure a lot of posts here are boring but they don't get deleted right?! maybe I should've made the clip shorter ? Idk :/
.. need help.
pepo said:
So 2 days ago I posted this (post #74945) and I check and my post got deleted cause it's "not Impressive" why?! that's not a good reason to delete it ,this was a really interesting scene that I liked and I'm sure a lot of posts here are boring but they don't get deleted right?! maybe I should've made the clip shorter ? Idk :/
.. need help.
the purpose of the site is for impressive or noteworthy animation so it is a good reason for deletion. If I'm being honest, the only decently animated part of that scene is Akainu's fire punch, the rest doesn't move at all and has very mediocre wind + smoke effects. It's a pretty great scene in the manga imo but that doesn't mean it belongs on the site if it doesn't have much going on animation wise so I totally see why it was deleted.
PurpleGeth said:
the purpose of the site is for impressive or noteworthy animation so it is a good reason for deletion. If I'm being honest, the only decently animated part of that scene is Akainu's fire punch, the rest doesn't move at all and has very mediocre wind + smoke effects. It's a pretty great scene in the manga imo but that doesn't mean it belongs on the site if it doesn't have much going on animation wise so I totally see why it was deleted.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄░░░░▄░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄░░░▀░░░░░░░░░▄░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██░░░▄▀▀▀▄▄░░▀░░
░░▄█▀▄█▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀▀█▄░▀█▄░░█▄░░░▀█░░░░
░▄█░▄▀░░▄▄▄░█░░░▄▀▄█▄░▀█░░█▄░░▀█░░░░█░░░
▄█░░█░░░▀▀▀░█░░▄█░▀▀▀░░█░░░█▄░░█░░░░█░░░
██░░░▀▄░░░▄█▀░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▀█░░█▄░░░█░░░
██░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▄█░░░░█░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░██▀░░░░█▄░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄██