Hentai Sakuga?
Hi all. So, I've been wondering about something. Through "research", there have been many a time where I have seen sakuga quality animation in hentai. I know it's not for everyone, but for those who do watch, have you noticed it as well? Like in "Nurse Me" , "Panty Flash Teacher", or "Another Innocent Lady" by Satoshi Urushihara. There are many many examples. I would like to know about some of these animators and if they work on normal shows as well. Also, I know Sakugabooru doesn't allow it, or at least I don't think so, but would anyone know if there is a place that spotlights great animation in hentai? There are some really good high quality animation in certain places. It's a shame that it gets no attention or flies under the radar because it is a part of something that is on this side of anime. This is not a "pervy" post. I am simply wanting to know a little more about sakuga animation in hentai, and sakuga animation universally. Hentai is animation just like anime, so I feel as though it should gain some love and appreciation just as any other animation should have. So, I would like to start a conversation about sakuga in hentai. Also, would anyone know of any places that talk about this stuff or a sakugabooru for hentai? Thanks.
>Also, I know Sakugabooru doesn't allow it,

it is allowed though
PurpleGeth said:
>Also, I know Sakugabooru doesn't allow it,

it is allowed though
"or at least I don't think so". Sorry, I just wasn't aware of what was allowed and I was too lazy to look up the rules haha. But, I do see it's allowed for rating:e tag, but I'm talking about strictly hentai. Like, 95% of what has been posted was from fanservice titles. There were a couple of Mezzo Forte and AIL scenes posted though. So this means we are allowed to post hentai on here? Like real hentai? Not just fanservice anime? Just wanting to clarify. Thank you.
vista said:
Hentai is art
I 100% agree with this.
FabulousSakuga said:
"or at least I don't think so". Sorry, I just wasn't aware of what was allowed and I was too lazy to look up the rules haha. But, I do see it's allowed for rating:e tag, but I'm talking about strictly hentai. Like, 95% of what has been posted was from fanservice titles. There were a couple of Mezzo Forte and AIL scenes posted though. So this means we are allowed to post hentai on here? Like real hentai? Not just fanservice anime? Just wanting to clarify. Thank you.
please notifiy the mods in advance if youre planning to upload anything of the sort, but I dont recommend it anyway. Also, I get that you appreciate the posts that are up, but maybe refrain from making comments? Most of the thumbnails are very explicit and im sure there are a handful of people who dont want to see that when looking in the comment section.
KamKKF said:
please notifiy the mods in advance if youre planning to upload anything of the sort, but I dont recommend it anyway. Also, I get that you appreciate the posts that are up, but maybe refrain from making comments? Most of the thumbnails are very explicit and im sure there are a handful of people who dont want to see that when looking in the comment section.
Yikes! My bad. I won't do that again. Sorry again.