English Japanese Animators Wiki
I wish to make an English wiki equivalent to the Japanese wiki for animators to make information more reachable, so I created this site with hopes to achieve that goal. It's frustrating, that whenever I want detailed information about animators I have to go to the Japanese wiki.

Everything is mentioned in the main page, but I think it helps to say it again:
This is still a test, as you can see in the url, "beta" if you want to call it that. I think for a project like that it should go under a test a period at the start, still it's fully functional!

sakutest.atwebpages.com

This is an open invite for everyone to use and help make this wiki rich with information.
I like the idea.I think it would be cool to add the sakugabooru link and the sakugawiki jap on the page too (I'm taking Hori's page as a example).
Also it's extra work bu including a link to the booru scene when it's confirmed would be good too.
We already have a wiki, though not very many people bother to edit it:
https://www.sakugabooru.com/wiki
Bloodystar said:
(.....) Also it's extra work bu including a link to the booru scene when it's confirmed would be good too.
I'm thinking about adding a link to the booru tag for every animator, but why adding a link to the Japanese wiki?

grognarg said:
We already have a wiki, though not very many people bother to edit it:
https://www.sakugabooru.com/wiki
I already checked the wiki here but to be honest it's not really useful.
alexswak said:
I already checked the wiki here but to be honest it's not really useful.
If you edit it, it will be useful. Even if you make a new wiki, it won't matter unless people edit it.
alexswak said:
I'm thinking about adding a link to the booru tag for every animator, but why adding a link to the Japanese wiki?

Because the page is basically a translation (with some little errors for the complex sentence) of the sakuga wiki page. So it's here to point the source firstly and also for the persons who want to verify or add an information (it will be easier than searching through google)
Bloodystar said:

Because the page is basically a translation (with some little errors for the complex sentence) of the sakuga wiki page. So it's here to point the source firstly and also for the persons who want to verify or add an information (it will be easier than searching through google)
You have a point. Will start doing that and update the existing 2 pages.
an english sakuga wiki looks like a fantastic idea. i'm wondering what's the presumption policy for this wiki. can i add presumed animated parts in description of animator's work?
SFLSNZYN said:
an english sakuga wiki looks like a fantastic idea. i'm wondering what's the presumption policy for this wiki. can i add presumed animated parts in description of animator's work?
Thanks! I avoid adding presumed parts because... It's presumed. I think it's better to stick to confirmed information.